The Shoppy team during the release process fills in the Apple and Google stores and uploads the necessary screenshots to the approval process. In case you want to use custom images instead, there are some rules to follow:
- At least 2 sets of screenshots are required, one dedicated to 6.5" iPhones such as the iPhone 13 Pro Max (so 1242 x 2688 pixels) and one for 5.5" iPhones such as the iPhone 8 Plus (so 1242 x 2208 pixels).
- Each set must consist of at least one image, up to a maximum of 10.
- The screenshots must be in JPG or PNG format and in the RGB color realm.
- Each image must show sections and parts of the app, so it is not allowed to show images not related to the software (such as someone holding an iPhone but not showing the app).
- If the image shows an iPhone, make sure that the correct iPhone model is represented (so for example, that an iPhone 13 Pro Max is shown in the screenshot set for 6.5" and not an iPhone 8 Plus).
- At least 2 screenshots, up to a maximum of 8 are allowed.
- Each image must be in JPG or PNG format, each with a maximum size of 8 MB, 9:16 or 16:9 aspect ratio, and with sides between 320 px and 3840 px. The recommended resolution for each image is 1080 х 1920 (or 1920 x 1080).
- Each image must show sections and parts of the app, so showing images not related to the software is not allowed (such as someone holding a smartphone but not showing the app)
Not following these rules may not allow the app publication process to be finalized or could create problems during approval by the Apple and Google stores.