Within the Engage section, you can send push notifications to your customers in order to involve them more with your brand and create your own community.
Once you enter the Engage section you will find a list of all push notifications sent via Shoppy. Under each type of notification, you will see the following:
- All: all notifications
- Sent: sent push notifications
- Scheduled: push notifications scheduled but not sent yet
For each notification, you can see:
- The content of the push notification
- The date the notification was sent, or when it is scheduled to be sent
- The status of the push notification, which have already been sent and which are scheduled to be sent in the future
- Insights of the notifications: the number of notifications sent and the number of users who tapped on it
Click on Add Push Notification to create a push notification.
Push notifications are sent at the time based on the time set in your Shopify Store. You can view or edit the timezone by going in your Shoppy Dashboard to "Settings", then clicking "Account". Click here to see more.